Understanding Trends and Trust
‘Making sense in a market that makes no sense’
Date: Monday 6 October 2021, 10am – 10:50am AEDT
Join Advancement Resources’ Mauria Brough, Ven Batista-Pedro, and Kelley Marchbanks and Giving Architects Australia’s Nigel Harris as they dive into the history and philosophy behind Advancement Resources’ 20 years of research in medical, academic, and nonprofit philanthropy. The panel of experts will share insights and analysis from Advancement Resources’ new report based on first-hand interviews with major donors about how they feel in 2021.
This 50-minute session will:
- Reveal key findings backed by real quotes from donors.
- Give you an inside glimpse into the effect 2020 had on donors’ long-term philanthropic values and the balancing of their portfolios.
- Uncover the Donor Response Personas—a unique framework for thinking about donor engagement in 2021 and beyond.
- Provide an understanding of the psychology and mechanics of major donor engagement.
- Explore the broader international research on giving and demographic trends.
This webinar is suggested for all professionals in advancement.
We encourage you to invite your personal network or colleagues who may be interested as well.